Sunday 6 October 2013

Contemplation II

So now we've heard of web designs. We'll need a good familiarity with HTML and CSS.
The discussions we had in our second quarter offered us benefits. Soon we'll get to make our own web design!
That's good news, right? The topics we've learned will allow us to create a lean web design or web pages.

The tags. Yes, the tags!
Typing these doesn't make my life easier, but be convinced, this is simply an exciting introduction to making a good and responsive web design! For weeks, we have been discussed about Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), made experiment with tags, and of course, blog-writing. How about that?

Notepad. We've been using Notepad for the whole second quarter! I suppose it makes it easier for us to identify and to correct every line typed. Notepad looks so simple, I'm starting to use it often on my drafts at home. At first, tags were handwritten. I keep on saying "Damn these tags!" whenever I write them down, but it's a good experience.

I take pride and pleasure in my work, even though it looks bad. I am convinced with my mark. I think I deserve to have such a mark. I am not the type of person who gives up easily, so expect me to be as competitive as you are.

"The world should watch out for the new web developer with basic HTML tag knowledge."
 - Masemtsiaba

This has been an awesome tagging-quarter in school, I won't ever get tired of it

No comments:

Post a Comment