Tuesday 23 July 2013

Le Insights

I was sitting yesterday, reading Hon. Benigno Simeon Aquino III's 4th SONA when he said we shall follow "ang tuwid na daan." Upon reading this, I felt like standing up and saying, "Oh no! Not again."

I am impatient to learn his sentiments on the problems the country is facing now.

"This uneasiness has produced acts absolutely unjustifiable; but I hope they will provoke no severities from their governments. A consciousness of those in power that their administration of the public affairs has been honest, maybe. So far as I have yet seen, they do not appear to threaten serious consequences."

- Thomas Jefferson



I know, he is cool, reserved in political conversations, but free and familiar on other subjects, and a very attentive, agreeable person to do business with. It is not impossible to have a clearer, better organized lead...


I am glad that the construction of the Aluling Bridge is complete. I have been following with great interest the course of other countries, what if we should also follow such course?

I congratulate you, dear President, on the great success the Administration has so far made. I will continue to hope and pray for your assertive leadership.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment