Tuesday 6 August 2013

Contemplation



After the leaves have fallen, we return
To a plain sense of things. It is as if
We had come to an end of the imagination.

I must consider more closely this cycle of good and bad days which I find coursing within myself. Passion, attachment, the urge to action, inventiveness, performance, order all alternate and keep their orbit; cheerfulness, vigor, energy, flexibility and fatigue, serenity as well as desire.

Some experience of lecturing in ICT had convinced me that the necessity of making things plain to some students was one of the very best means of clearing up the obscure corners in one's own mind.

We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.

It's called a blog! I must say "It no longer bothers me that I may be constantly writing some articles; by this time, I have found several and dearly enjoyed knowing them all."
Oh, yes. The Internet! A self-sufficient and self-contained discipline, important for its own sake. By providing a coherent, intelligible account of the past, it satisfies a profound human yearning for knowledge about its own roots. I am now well-educated on this. We are free. We can access the Internet any time we want. And yes, say, I have accessed the Internet without even knowing its parts!

I don’t really understand why, but before this revelation everything was enveloped in a kind of mist.


No comments:

Post a Comment