Thursday 20 February 2014

C H A N G E







Like death, change is inevitable. It is attached along with us as we live through the years.

I’ll never let anyone see, how change starts with me.

When I think about change, I think twice. The first time, I try imagining possible changes to the world. It’s all in my head. I solidify what the change is and how I’m going to bring it into action. Sometimes, I even sketch it as a paragraph or a portrait. Once I’m done, I think about it again. Now I've got an outline of an impossible plan.

Change is nothing special. It constantly occurs.


I stop to actually ‘perform’ the scenes I have molded from the crumpled ideas. I may end up at a bad atmosphere or a good one. Thinking as though the world is such a bad place, who wouldn't think twice on changing it? How nice if we could edit the whole world. If we could stop a a certain point and make changes. Though those are plain goals and imaginations, one may courageously stand up and start putting it into action.

Like me, for example.
I'm just an introvert but with my own simple and silent ways I have been bringing out changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment